This page has the purpose of explaining in business terms why and how Linux and Yocto can bring profit, cost reduction, and reusability for your project. The Linux world also adds thousands of already created and verified open-source SW packages .
The page also describes very briefly our open-source demo project, which comes along with a detailed user manual, and a Yocto primer.
If you are a developer – read this before going to GitHub. Knowing this information can help our and your customers, clients, partners, and investors. It is “money and project management talks” from Yocto, Linux, and open source perspective.
Our Team and Demo can definitely help you if are in one of these categories:
- you want to create a custom Linux-based environment for your product
- you look for a team to build a top Linux environment for your Embedded Device
- you understood you can do this with Yocto, and need a starting point for your personal or commercial project
- you have a Raspberry PI development platform, and want to know how to setup the existing Yocto layers
- you want to integrate your application in a Yocto-based environment
- you want to trim your Yocto project, add or remove applications
- you look for Embedded/C/C++/Linux/Yocto development services
The full tech article of our Demo is here: https://triplehelix-consulting.com/yocto-full-demo-gui-raspberry-pi-detailed-manual/
The main GitHub Link for the project is here: https://github.com/TripleHelixConsulting/meta-thc-v1